Call for speakers at ClueCon 2017 is open!
Visit https://cluecon.com/speaking-proposals to submit your speaking proposal below!
What makes a great ClueCon presentation? The tech savvy crowd that attends
ClueCon loves technical presentations. In general, the more technical the
presentation, the better.
If you are thinking about a presentation then consider these points:
* Most ClueCon talks are 25 minutes in length, including Q&A time with the
audience (Lightning Talks are also open! 10 minutes to talk and 5 minutes for Q&A)
* ClueCon has a special focus on open source Communications, VoIP and telephony projects
like FreeSWITCH, WebRTC OpenSIPS, Asterisk, and Kamailio
* Attendees enjoy hearing about projects built with open source tools,
especially those in a production environment
* Highly technical discussions that show the nuts and bolts are especially
* The audience will appreciate seeing and participating in live demonstrations
We are especially interested in Security-related talks and demonstrations
Please register your proposals at https://cluecon.com/speaking-proposals. To complete registration you need the following items:
* Working title
* Brief description of the talk (abstract)
* Name of the presenter(s)
* Bio and Headshot of Presenter(s)
* Presenters Contact information (including mobile phone the presenter will
have with them at the conference)
Don’t delay! There are a limited number of openings. We will contact you as
soon as your talk has been approved and will inform you of the scheduled